Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

Persuasive Writing.

I am learning to use the correct structure and language for Persuasive Writing.

I think we should be a bucket filling school.
Firstly I think we should be a bucket filling school because then we would become a kind school.
Everyone would be helping each other.

Wouldn't that be nice?
Another reason I think why we should be a bucket filling school is so other kids would want to come to our school. They would want to come to a safe school where everyone is kind to each other.
Lastly I think we should be a bucket filling school because then we would not bully each other.
Instead of bullying we would be showing respect and care for each other
.So that's why I think we should be a bucket filling school

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.