Pages

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Recount Writing-In the weekend.

I am learning to add details to help my readers to understand my story.
I am learning to add talking to help my readers enjoy my story.
In the weekend
In the weekend it was mine and my brother’s birthday.
All my cousins came over to our birthday at my house in Awarua.
We had fun eating yummy food and playing. I said to my cousins Deeken and Dezray and Julius, “This is a cool birthday.”
Then we had a swim at the Twin Bridges. I said  to my mum and dad and brother, “Let's do some bombs.” We did a few bombs. I said to Julius, “This is fun as.”

Then we went home and had dinner. We had kumara and pork and mince. I said, “This is very yum.” Next we went to watch some movies and  cartoons. We cooked some popcorn and ate it in the lounge and I said, “I am very full.” “Then we drifted off to sleep.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.