Pages

Thursday 19 October 2017

Recount Writing-Catching Tuna

 WALT use the correct structure and language for Recount Writing.
17.10.2071               
Catching tuna.
On a beautiful night I went to catch tuna with my family
at the creek by the Tarzan swing. When we got there we set some lines and had a kai. I felt excited.
Then we heard a noise coming from the creek. I blazed with the torch to see if it was a tuna. It was a tuna. It was as long as a giraffe's neck. I smacked it with a stick two times on the head. Then we put it in the bag. I felt amazed at myself for catching a big tuna. We caught 4 tuna.
Then we went home to eat them. We put them straight on the fire. They tasted good.

It was an amazing night. I love going to catch tuna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.