Pages

Thursday 9 November 2017

Bullying Blue Birds

8.11.17


Dear Bluebirds,

Bullying is not ok.
Firstly, I think being a bully is not the right thing to do because I know you won’t like it if Big Bird did that to you. Feelings get hurt. So you should not be mean.

Secondly I think you should not be a bully because he might do something for you like might want to be you friend.

Another reason  why I think you should not be a bully is because you would be a bucket dipper.  That means you are taking good things out of Big Bird’s bucket instead of putting them in.

Lastly why I think you should not be a bully is because you would have no friends.  No one will want to play with you.

So that's why I think you should not be a bully. Be a good friend instead.

Yours sincerely

Jahvis  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.