Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Tautoro School

Why I love Tautoro School.
I love Tautoro School because you can do lots of things like dancing with Whaea Dorothy and playing sports with Master Matt. The sports we play is rippa rugby, touch rugby, soccer, basketball and hockey. We grow our seeds with Whaea Hera. Our seeds grow and grow and grow. Our plants grow from seed to feed. This school is the best school in the world. It’s like we are the winners out of the whole wide world because we get to learn on our chromebooks. It is fun learning on our chromebook. When I write with a pencil I get too tired but when I write using my chromebook I don’t get tired at all.            
So that's why I think Tautoro School is the best school.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.